Rubble N Strafe
A downloadable game for Windows and Mac OS X
Shoot, bomb and rocket your way through an infinite horde of enemy troops in this updated take on the arcade action game. Inspired by the Amstrad classic "Harrier Attack", see how long you can survive until you're blown out of the sky, divebomb a little too deep or just run out of gas in the middle of the sea.
– Added new powerup: shield. Protects you for a single hit.
– Added new weapon: cluster bombs. Because there weren’t quite enough explosions already.
– Added new terrain: beach
– Crates now spawn higher in cities, should be easier to get. Not too easy, but not impossible like before.
– Minor tweaks to spawning systems, most noticeable is that terrain changes match a lot better now.
– Lots of graphics/effects tweaks, boosts and fixes. Livelier explosions, clearer pickups, splashier water and so on.
– Final score now appears prominently on the results screen, as it should do.
- Added cross-platform online highscores and a local score table.
- Fixed glitch where you couldn’t read the VTOL’s description without starting the game.
- Lowered blast radius of AA guns a little.
- AA gun spawning rates now a little less crazy.
- Minor graphics tweaks.
Update 3 – BETA 1
- Added a second plane, the VTOL.
- Added local highscore saving.
- Added dynamic missions where you destroy targets for bonus scores.
- Added a final ranking at the end of a run.
- Added debris for turrets. .
- Zones are now longer and repeat less. Enemy spawning and zone selection alters depending on your mission.
- Increased rate of fuel drops.
- Adjusted building physics.
Click download now to get access to the following files: